- LaSoupe is currently looking for volunteers to help teach people how to cook healthy and affordably for their family. Join the great group of volunteers that make this program happen by visiting – https://www.lasoupe.org/volunteer
Spread the Word
- Cooking for the Family is currently only being run at HealthSource of Ohio locations for their patients, but in the future we will opening up community partner locations. Contact Jamie@thefarmchef.com to be added to the contact list once we start our outreach program again. and bring this program to your community.
- Recruit participants. This program can change lives but people need to know about it. So spread the word! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the contact list once we start public programs again.
- Cooking for the Family Program Needs (Each of our students receive a take home culinary kit at the end of the 5-week program as well as fresh produce/meat to take with them after each class. We also use quite a lot of supplies.)
- Cast Iron Skillets
- Chef Knives
- Knife Sharpeners
- Cutting boards
- Spice Starter Kits – http://www.colonelde.com/p/250/for-starters-gift-set
- Whole Chickens
Donate to help fund Cooking for the Family
- To make the 5-week class accessible to all people, we are always looking for donations/sponsors to help fund the class. Please consider donating to help someone acquire the skills and knowledge to cook healthy and affordable for their family. This program is run by LaSoupe in Greater Cincinnati, so please visit their website for online donations and put Cooking for the Family into the notes section or contact Jamie@thefarmchef.com.