- We are always recruiting for our next Cooking for the Family Program which start every 2 months. Join the great group of volunteers that make this program happen by registering here – https://sfsministries.galaxydigital.com/agency/detail/?agency_id=79834
Spread the Word
- We are always looking for new community partners who would like to bring our program to their neighborhood. Contact Jamie@thefarmchef.com to find out how we can bring this program to your community.
- Recruit participants. This program can change lives but people need to know about it. So spread the word! Register or direct people to sign up for our award winning program – https://www.sfsministries.org/our-ministries/cooking-for-the-family/
- Cooking for the Family Program Needs (Each of our students receive a take home culinary kit at the end of the 5-week program as well as fresh produce/meat to take with them after each class. We also use quite a lot of supplies.)
- Cast Iron Skillets
- Chef Knives
- Knife Sharpeners
- Cutting boards
- Spice Starter Kits – http://www.colonelde.com/p/250/for-starters-gift-set
- Whole Chickens
- Findlay Market Gift Certificates
Donate to help fund Cooking for the Family
- To make the 5-week class accessible to all people, we are always looking for donations/sponsors to help fund the class. Through generous donations and grants we are able to charge only $10 for the whole 5-week program. Please consider donating to help someone acquire the skills and knowledge to cook healthy and affordable for their family. This program is in partnership with St. Francis Seraph Ministries, so please visit their website for online donations and put Cooking for the Family into the custom message section or contact Jamie@thefarmchef.com.